- are carried out by a Occupational therapist
- include multi-professional and family input
- inform all of the work that we do with your child
- are reviewed regularly
We have the following support available for both pupils and parents:
- Individual meetings to discuss your individual child throughout the term
- Two Occupational Therapist who work with both KS1 and KS2 pupils in 1:1, paired or group therapy sessions.
- Specialist training for parents including Sensory Integration, Sleep training, eating and drinking and toilet training.